Monday, September 13, 2010

Hi From Germany

Out our kitchen window

 Andrea has patiently tried to teach me how to navigate this page, so this will be a short first attempt.   I am excited to share some fun things on this Cutler Family Page with you.   I will still continue with the email reports, but my plan for this is to each week share three things with you.....#1 my favorite picture of the week, #2 something interesting or fun I learned about the country or the culture or the people, and #3 something spiritual that has happened to us during the week.   So give me a chance to get a little more instruction and a little more practice, and we will be good to go.

Thank you Andrea for setting this up.   Now come on everyone, get the spirit of this whole thing.   It doesn't have to be a discourse or a piece of art, just let us know what is happening.   Until I can work on this tomorrow, enjoy the view down Taunusstrasse.   I love you all!    Mom

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Now you will be a pro. Great view for washing dishes!!!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete